Christmas Tree Collection Cork
We offer a Christmas tree collection for our tree buyer customers in Cork city and suburbs for tree disposal from 6th – 9th January and 13th – 16th January. Your Christmas tree will then be recycled and used for mulch, compact or other fertiliser based products.
We offer this service if you would like your tree collected to save the hassle of keeping your car clean.
Collection rates are per 1 tree for a household or office. If you have more than 1 for disposal then give us a call.
Our Cork Christmas Tree Collection service is between January 6th – 9th January and 13th – 16th January.
How Does It Work?
- Order online with noted date and payment instructions.
- Leave your tree outside your house or in your garden with instructions of payment through ordering online. (We don’t enter your house and we collect from 8 am-10 pm with)
- We can then collect and dispose of your tree at a selected date between 8.00 am-10 pm (if collection day is very congested it may be the next day)
- The tree must be left outside your house or loading bay if in an apartment block.
Rather Dispose of The Tree Yourself?
Repak has recycling areas around Cork where you can bring the tree there yourself for recycling free of charge. Have look out for Christmas tree disposal depots with signs displaying Christmas tree drop off.
Christmas Tree Recycling Depots in Cork 2022: (check with the council first to make sure you can use locations in the list below as they can change each year)
- Gus Healy Swimming Pool, Ballinlough (adjacent to the green)
- Clashduv Park, Togher (adjacent to bring bank site)
- Ballincollig Regional Park, Ballincollig (on green adjacent to bring bank site)
- Murmont Road, Montenotte (adjacent to the green)
- Sam Allen Sports Complex, Gurranabraher (adjacent to the green)
- Tramore Valley Park, South Link Road
- Cork City Council offices, Glanmire, T45 YD83 (green in front)
It is best to contact the Cork county council or Repak to confirm dates and locations as they can change each year or keep a lookout on local newspapers for updates on locations. We only provide a reference to this information.