Live Pot Grown Christmas tree plants available
Potted trees have become more popular over recent years. These live growing trees are ideal for small areas such as reception room or your porch at home. You have the choice to plant the tree in the near future if you want to experience your own harvest of a Christmas tree in your garden. Alternatively, you can leave it to grow outside and be kept as an outdoor tree in the future. We supply these in Nordmann Fir.
Our potted trees are grown in a pots and these pots and places in the ground for ground irrigation. Our pot grown trees also get water supply sprinklers. Other potted trees out there may be dug up from the ground and this reduces survival rate. This is why we only sell pot grown trees. The truth with potted trees is there is a lot of care and they can struggle in a pot in the wrong conditions. Please read our care guide below.
Potted Tree Care & Info
- Must be watered regularly especially in the summer
- Our large 10-litre pots will hold a tree until it grows to 5 ft max and a larger pot will be needed if your tree is to stay growing in a pot after.
- Do not leave inside a warm room or inside for prolonged periods of time.
- If planting in your garden it is best to do so in April when there is no frost.
- You can fertilise your tree twice a year which will help better growth, colour and fullness.