Live Pot Grown Christmas trees available
Potted trees have become more popular over recent years. These live growing trees are ideal for small areas such as reception room or your porch at home. You have the choice to plant the tree in the near future if you want to experience your own harvest of a Christmas tree in your garden. Alternatively you can leave it grow outside and be kept as an outdoor tree in the future. We supply these in Nordmann Fir.
Potted Tree Care & Info
- Must be watered regularly especially in the summer
- Our large 10 litre pots will hold a tree up to 5 ft max and a larger pot will be needed if your tree is to stay growing in a pot after.
- Do not leave inside a warm room or inside for prolonged periods of time.
- If planting in your garden it is best to do so in April when there is no frost.
- You can fertilise your tree twice a year which will help better growth, color and fullness.