Live Pot Grown Christmas trees are available to Buy
Our Cork pot grown trees have become more popular in recent years. These live growing plants are ideal for small areas such as reception rooms or porches, and can be planted outside to await your future harvest of a Christmas tree! You also have the option to leave them outside where they will eventually grow into a beautiful large tree. Perfect whether you want one now but need something larger later down this road (or not). Not sure what type suits best? We’ve got just about every size under 6 feet tall with us here We supply these stunning potted trees in Nordmann Fir (5-6ft) and Korean Fir (2-4ft).
Our potted trees are grown in pots and these pots are grown in the ground for ground irrigation. Our pot grown trees also get water supply sprinklers. Other potted trees out there may be dug up from the ground and this reduces the survival rate. This is why we only sell pot grown trees. The truth with potted trees is there is a lot of care and they can struggle in a pot in the wrong conditions. Please read our care guide below.
Potted Tree Care & Info
- Must be watered regularly especially in the summer
- Our large 10-litre pots will hold a tree until it grows to 5 ft max and a larger pot will be needed if your tree is to stay growing in a pot after.
- Do not leave inside a warm room or inside for prolonged periods of time.
- If planting in your garden it is best to do so in April when there is no frost.
- You can fertilise your tree twice a year which will help better growth, colour and fullness.