Premium Christmas Trees
Premium Christmas trees or 1st grade are known as top quality selling trees due to their dense and full branches. The Irish climate is very suitable for for growing Christmas trees and in return provides buyers with high quality tree.
On the left of the picture we have Noble fir. This Christmas tree is the most popular seller in Ireland due to their appealing scent and soft dark green branches.
On the right of the picture is Nordmann fir. Also popular tree with nice upright branches and have nice shape.
How to Care for your Real Tree
- Only bring into your home when your ready to display
- If stored outside keep it away from pets or animals
- Saw couple inches off the bottom of the trunk before setting in water to allow better absorption
- When indoors, keep the tree away from all heating sources
- Watering is critical. A freshly-cut tree can consume a lot of water
- Fill the tree stand with water regularly and keep it filled
- Indoors, keep the tree away from all heating sources
- Lowering the temperature of the room will also make your tree last longer